• 4 eggs
• 1 1/3 cups (300ml) milk
• 2 tbsp butter, melted
• 1 cup (120g) all purpose flour
• 2 tbsp white sugar
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 300ml thickened cream
• 8 strawberries thinly sliced
1. Whisk together the eggs, milk, melted butter, flour, sugar and salt until smooth.
2. Heat a 28cm Stockholm GreenPan crepe pan over medium heat. Grease the pan with a small amount of butter or oil.
3. Spoon about 1 ladle of crepe batter into the hot pan, tilting the pan so that the cooking surface is evenly coated.
4. Cook over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes on a side or until golden brown.
5. Spoon some of the fresh cream into the centre of the crepe, add a hand full of strawberries and fold each side over to create a case.
6. Serve immediately and garnish with strawberries and a dusting of icing sugar.
Note; Change the fresh fruits and garnish according to the season. At the moment why not try mangos, berries, and peaches, which are in season over the summer months.
With this pan in your collection, elegant Continental treats will become a delicious reality. Everyone loves crepes, whether they're sweet or savoury, so you know this piece will get plenty of use.
Stockholm is GreenPan's professional cast-aluminium line of cookware. Pan bodies heat evenly and rapidly. GreenPan's revolutionary Thermolon coating seals Stockholm pans both inside and out, making cooking and cleaning a snap.
Hollow-cast stainless steel handles provide a cool, sturdy grip and allow versatile use on the hob and in the oven.
GreenPan cookware utilises a revolutionary 100% PTFE-free non-stick technology called Thermolon, a surfacing that not only allows for flawless oil-free cooking, but is also completely free from the toxins that other non-stick cookware can release into your food and your home.
GreenPan's manufacturing processes emit only half the carbon dioxide of other brands, so GreenPan also helps make the world we live in healthier, too.